We're specialized in making games and techs that will make you either forget about real life or enjoy the real life. This is the balance that we seek.

Our commitment is to you the user / the gamer to believe that what we offer you as a game or software is being offered with love and passion because we proudly call ourselves the gamers and the users because we are.

We are famous because :

We have tight trial & Error development system
We have skills and experiences in our fields.
The quality assurance is the core.

Honor board

We are proud to be your choice.

These are honors that we owe to you because of your trust and feedbacks. We share these with you.

8

Global Partners

25

Satisfied Clients

100

Generated new ideas

1000

Impressions

worked by expert

Our Team

Our values are at the core of everything we do. Our process, service offerings and our company culture. Meet our passionate team! Come work with us!

Armazda LLC

Armazda is the center of all creative stuff you might expect, including Video game projects & numerous projects including AR, Software, Web design, IOT, Blockchain & more.

Redewaan Parabellum
I'm with Armazda as a Writer. “90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology.” -- Hideo Kojima

Nerdvana

Nerdvana is the envoy of creativity and a cool part of the Armazda family. 
Link : Nerdvana.ir

Mahtab Allenchari
I'm with Armazda as Nerdvana's project manager. "Do not work harder. Work smarter"
Ali Abdi
I'm with Armazda as Nerdvana's NerdBlog writer.

Friends & Family

The Friends from different professions who are dear & valuable to the infinite fire of the Armazda. We really value these bonds because of the way this team is functioning.

Soheil Ahmadi
I'm with Armazda as a marketing representative. I am a self-educating, Motivated, hard-Working, person.
Mohsen Tajik
I'm with Armazda as a Graphic designer & art enthusiast. "Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results."

The family

Our Friends & Partners

We’re proud to be a part of this great adventure. A fun and great travel is the one that has friends in it our friends are helping us in every part of this journey, and we will try to return it for them.